Wall Lights From Our Extensive Range Are Swoon-Worthy.
Showing 1–40 of 187 results
Why Should You Install Wall Lights?
A room’s lighting can make or break its appeal and feel. Wall lights serve a great purpose here by making your room appear brighter and larger by illuminating your walls.
They help you balance the other overhead light sources and create a more pleasing atmosphere in your room. The supplemental illumination provided by these wall lights reduces glare and creates more natural lighting in your space.
The best part about wall lights is that they are pretty versatile when it comes to their placement. You can install the light fixtures both indoors and outdoors. A wood chandelier works as a great addition to pretty much any space by adding character to it.
How Should You Select the Right Wall Lights for You?
The perfect wall lights for you would be the ones that match the existing décor of the space you’re installing them in.
For instance, if your space has got a rustic look, it might be a good idea to buy farmhouse wall sconces or antique wall lights. These can blend in seamlessly with the other elements of the room to create the perfect composition to illuminate your space.
One of the greatest advantages of wall lights is that they’re versatile and can be installed pretty much anywhere in your home. You can filter out the best wall lights from our collection by figuring out where you need to place them.
Bathroom: You could choose overhead wall lights if you’re looking to illuminate your face in the vanity mirror. Alternatively, you can opt for frosted glass and metallic fixtures for ambient and accent lighting respectively.
Living Room: You can purchase inverted light fixtures for ambient lighting. Additionally, pretty much every lamp that can provide bright lighting to your room can be used here.
Bedroom: Frosted and fabric wall lamps are best suited for bedrooms for a warm and inviting glow.
Porch: Metallic wall lights are perhaps the best option for outdoor lighting. They can illuminate your porch well when it’s dark and provide a welcoming glow.
3. Mode of Operation
Many wall lights come with a built-in photocell sensor that detects the daylight level and turns on the lights automatically. These are best suited for your porch and living room.
That way, your porch lights would light up as soon as it’s dark enough and would switch off as soon as it’s dawn. This removes the need to manually go through the process of switching them on and off daily.
However, for bedrooms and bathrooms, it’s best to stick to the manual mode of operating your wall sconce.
When you’re selecting wall lights for your home, it’s also essential to take their dimensions into consideration.
This is because the dimensions of your wall lights will directly impact their canopy, which, in turn, would directly impact the lighting of your space.
Typically, a smaller wall light will provide accent lighting to your space as it’ll tend to be more focused on a particular spot.
On the other hand, larger wall lights would diffuse the lighting across a wider region and provide better ambient lighting.
Wouldn’t you want to have a lot more control over your lighting? The ability to dim your wall lights can help you change the mood of your space seamlessly.
Want to make your room lighting more lively? Put your wall lights at their maximum brightness.
And if you want to make the room cozier, or perhaps even add a hint of romance to it? Dim the lights to give your room that warm, welcoming feeling.
If you want these features in your wall lights, make sure you choose those that come with built-in dimmers. Alternatively, you could opt for wall lights that let you attach compatible dimmers to them. This can help you control the mood lighting of your rooms.
One of the other most important factors that you’ve got to consider while choosing wall lights for your home is the material of the sconces.
Wall lights are available in a wide range of colors and materials and these materials can determine the intensity of the lighting too. Additionally, they can influence the direction and nature of the lighting.
Some of the popular wall light materials include:
- Metal: These wall lights are best when you want accent lighting. They help you concentrate the light on a particular area. This results in intense lighting in that particular region. Such lights are great for reading, lighting up your porch, or even for bathroom vanity mirrors. They’d make for great additions to your living room too.
- Glass: These wall sconces are best suited for ambient lighting and work very well in living rooms and above vanity mirrors. They diffuse the light throughout the room, hence giving great ambient lighting.
- Fabric: Fabric wall lights are best suited for bedrooms as they reduce the intensity of the light and give a softer and warmer glow to your rooms.
- Frosted Glass: Like fabric, frosted glass also helps you deliver a warm glow to your room. The frosted glass acts as a barrier for the light and doesn’t let all of it pass through. As a result, you get a softer glow in your room.
- Crystal: Crystal wall lights give that added shimmering element to your room. The crystals reflect the light emanating from the bulbs and improve your room’s appeal. The dangling crystals also add a glittery sparkle to the room.
- Mason Jar: Mason jars are perfect for giving your room a classic farmhouse appearance. At the same time, they’re made of glass and help provide brilliant ambient light. To add to that, the lid at the top works as a reflector and this ensures that most of the light goes in the downward direction.
We’ve got a whole range of exotic designs for indoor and outdoor wall lights that can blend in seamlessly with all sorts of settings and environments. Check them out and choose the one that ticks all the right boxes for you.