Industrial Ceiling Lights to Make Your Space Stand Out
Showing 1–24 of 127 results
2-Light Farmhouse Wood Grain Paint with Black Metal Semi Flush Mount Ceiling Light with Seeded Glass$99.00
Why are Industrial Ceiling Lights so Popular?
Be it in office spaces or homes, industrial-style lights are all the rage today.
These lighting fixtures embrace the simple and strong aesthetic of old factories and industrial spaces. They prioritize functionality, whilst setting the mood of any space they’re installed in.
Contrary to popular belief, industrial ceiling lights don’t just match the office vibe. You can introduce them into your foyer, your kitchen, as well as your bathroom.
The best part?
Most industrial-inspired style lights come in colors such as matte black, brown, white, and other neutral shades. They’re created using unfinished, long-lasting materials such as metal and steel, making for lights that never go out of trend, or style.
We’ve got a variety of industrial ceiling lights that would be the perfect addition to your space. They come in plenty of styles such as modern, rustic, vintage, farmhouse, and others.
How to Choose the Right Industrial Ceiling Light
Your choice of industrial ceiling lights will vary depending on the kind of setting you want to achieve. If you want to keep things minimalistic, you can buy a simple flush mount light.
For introducing an element of drama to your space, consider opting for a sputnik ceiling light.
In the end, no matter what style you go for, remember to look into the following three factors:
- Height: Maintain a 7-feet gap between the base of your ceiling light and the floor.
- Brightness: Choose a fixture that lights up the place sufficiently.
- Placement: Industrial lights can offer both ambiance and functionality. Make sure you account for your requirements before installing them.
Which Industrial Ceiling Light Should You Pick?
If you’re in search of the best industrial ceiling light for your space, you may be overwhelmed. Here is some inspiration that will get you started:
- Go bold by infusing the industrial ceiling light in a traditional setting.
- Bring in an element of uniformity by installing a line of identical mason jars.
- Get fashionably functional with a 3-wire cage pendant light.
- Use industrial ceiling lights with more bulbs in bigger rooms.
- Create a rustic feel with ceiling lights made from unfinished wood.
- Glam up a simple room with warm lamps.
- Install dimmable light bulbs to easily alter the brightness of your room.
- Embrace the modern spirit with matte black ceiling lights.
Industrial ceiling lights make for an easy way to accentuate your space. They’re functional, durable, and look great in any setting.
Start browsing through our collection of industrial lights; we’ve got something for everybody!