4-Light Farmhouse Pendant Lights For Kitchen Island
5 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Pendant
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Kitchen, Dining Room
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal, Glass
- Size - 4-Light
A Mix of Vintage and Classy: Golden Bronze Kitchen Pendant Lighting
With a unique golden bronze finish, the kitchen island lighting equipped with bowl frosted alabaster glass shades, gracefully arched design, it's a great addition to your home
Compatible with variety of bulbs
This kitchen island pendant light features 4 E26 based socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulb not included. G45, G50 bulbs are recommended if don't like bulbs stick out
- The light support up to 60 watts maximum.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulb with compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED Edison style bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: golden bronze
- Height: rod length adjustable up to 42 inches
- Maxi Watts: 60
- Material: Metal & Glass
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||93 × 25 × 25 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q how many sections does the main hanging rod have and what are the lengths of each? answer nowAsked by July 16, 2018 12:00 amonA 4 rods. Measuring from about 6" to15" in length
- A You have different lengths of rods that come with it. You can make it as short as possible. I'm looking at it now and it's hard to say. Sorry, I wouldn't go that route. But, if you do, good luck. I hope it turns out nicely.
- Q I am looking for a fixture like this in a 48" width to go over a pool table? Do you know if this... answer nowAsked by May 30, 2018 12:00 amonA Hi, Thanks for your question! Sorry but this light doesn't come with a larger size now, only three-shade and four-shade.
- Q Can the globes be changed? Are they a standard size? answer nowAsked by May 27, 2018 12:00 amonA Yes but they are so pretty you probably won't change anything
- Q What is the shortest the length can go on this pendant? answer nowAsked by May 27, 2018 12:00 amonA 3-5"
- Q What is the right bulb to use for each socket assuming an LED that will provide light over a kitc... answer nowAsked by May 25, 2018 12:00 amonA I work for an LED lighting company and have access to all options. I tried an A19 & a BR30 and both bulbs hang out of the fixture. Not by much but you can definitely see them.