Vintage Bronze Ceiling Light 2 Light Textured Glass Fixture
1 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Ceiling Light
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Hallway, Porch
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal, Glass
- Size - 12.99"D*5.5"H
Antique Flush Glass Ceiling Light
This antique flush ceiling fixture is attactive and beautiful when installed.
It features on sturdy clear textured glass shade with handsome oil rubbed bronze finish.
With dimmable bulbs, it will glow ambiance lighting, a perfect lights or decoration for your home.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The ceiling light features 2 E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulbs not included.
- The light supports up to 60 watts maximum each bulb.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulbs used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: Downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color:Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Max Watts: 60W*2
- Material: Metal, Glass
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||38 × 38 × 28 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Are these suitable for a porch? Damp rated? Or indoor only? answer nowAsked by May 5, 2018 12:00 amonA I would only use it for indoors. If you plan on using it in a damp environment I would contact the manufacturer or seller directly. Due to the “openness” of the top edge you might also end up with a nice bug collection inside.
- Q For those of you who have this light, have you used Edison bulbs and been happy with them? Would... answer nowAsked by October 28, 2017 12:00 amonA Thay look fine
- Q Is this bright light , or can I use regulars led bulbs with high lumens ? I will like to have a b... answer nowAsked by April 8, 2017 12:00 amonA It is a bright light with 2 60 watt regular bulbs or the Edison bulbs which doesn't shine quite as bright . It does NOT take led bulbs
- Q Is it difficult to change the light bulbs - the picture looks like it might be a little challengi... answer nowAsked by January 14, 2017 12:00 amonA It's fairly easy just a couple extra screws
- Q how bright is this light? I need it to light up a large bathroom. answer nowAsked by March 21, 2016 12:00 amonA Hello, it support 60W each bulb (2 bulbs needed).
- Q Can this fixture be use for a porch ceiling? There is no mention of outdoor in the description. answer nowAsked by March 21, 2016 12:00 amonA Hello, the light is non-waterproof, so if you can confirm it, the light will be fine.
- Q Would this be safe to use in a small fully tiled bathroom? I mention the fully tled due to the co... answer nowAsked by March 14, 2016 12:00 amonA I'm not too sure, but it does have venting on the side which might not be optimal if there is a lot of condensation.