Modern Brass Sputnik Ceiling Light 8-light Flush Mount Fixture
4 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Ceiling Light
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Kitchen, Bedroom
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal
- Size - 13.77"W*7.87"H
Attractive Universal Sputnik Ceiling Chandelier
This sputnik chandelier is constructed of quality and sturdy steel. The design is funky but eclectic, with brass finish makes it perfect for all style homes-modern or mid-century.
Fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch to create ambiance.
Perfect light or accent to your home.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The ceiling light features 8 E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulbs not included.
- The light supports up to 60 watts maximum each bulb.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulbs used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction:Ambience
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: Brass
- Max Watts: 60W*8
- Material: Metal
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||33 × 33 × 25.4 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Type Of Bulb|
|Number Of Lights|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Hi, thanks for your question! Yes, this light fixture is compatible for 220V, but it is designed for the USA use in which the standard voltage is 110V so if you wanted to use it in other area that might not work due to the different installtion and certification.
- Q Can this be used on a dimmer? Can the bulbs be dimmed with a dimmer switch? answer nowAsked by February 21, 2018 12:00 amonA Yes, to dim a light it's not the fixture that is dimmable, it;s the bulb. So yes, they sell dimable Edison bulbs. This fixture does not come with bulbs anyways, you have to purchase those yourself.
- Q Are all of the fixtures wired into the base already? Or do you have to wire each bulb fixture tog... answer nowAsked by January 13, 2018 12:00 amonA It’s wire and ready to go. Bulbs are not included.
- Q Does this provide enough light to use in a kitchen? answer nowAsked by January 1, 2018 12:00 amonA A resounding yes would be my first answer, but I guess if you have a HUGE kitchen, you may need supplemental lighting. Though I seriously doubt it!
- Q Can this be used with a ceiling fan as the light fixture? answer nowAsked by December 5, 2017 12:00 amonA No it cannot from what I can tell.
- Q I have the light but the screws with the little balls on end didnt come with it. Do you sell those? answer nowAsked by June 29, 2017 12:00 amonA My came with it is beautiful. I would return your.
- Q Can You please confirm the color of the fixture? Seller's picture shows a brown, while in the cus... answer nowAsked by May 8, 2017 12:00 amonA It is oil rubbed bronze finish, might look like a dark brown actually
- Q Would this be good for a kitchen? Would it be bright enough? answer nowAsked by February 24, 2017 12:00 amonA yes, it can use. the bulb you can use edison or led.
- Q What is height of fixture? Picture shows just under 8" including bulb, but technical details says... answer nowAsked by January 4, 2017 12:00 amonA From base to bottom is 10. This is not a very big light. It's very nice but small.
- Q What wattage/type of bulbs do I need to purchase to achieve the look in the picture? Are 60 watt ... answer nowAsked by October 29, 2016 12:00 amonA I would go with a lower wattage! There are 8 bulbs and it is extremely bright! I used 40w LED Edison bulbs in the softer yellow tone and then bought a dimmer switch to be able to tone them down. If you go that route make sure you buy dimmable Edison bulbs.
- Q Does this come with the bulbs? If not, what type of bulbs fit? answer nowAsked by October 29, 2016 12:00 amonA No, it doesn't come with bulbs. It uses E26/ standard bulbs.
- Q What is the measurement of this light top to bottom? I have low ceilings and want to know if it w... answer nowAsked by September 1, 2016 12:00 amonA The overall height is 7.87"
- Q This looks like a british company, will the fixture work in the usa? answer nowAsked by September 1, 2016 12:00 amonA Dear，Thanks for your emailThe light is UL .so it can use in USA.please do not worry. Welcome to purchase