Industrial Kitchen Island Pendant Lights Barn Shape
5 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Ceiling
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Kitchen,Dining Room
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal,Glass
- Size -59.05 inch height
Industrial Kitchen Island Globe Pendant Light
The pendant light’s canopy and shade holders are dressed in rustproof brushed nickel finish, giving your home decor a metallic shimmer. Crafted from impurity-free hand-blown glass, its barn shades give your aesthetic a modern sophistication with excellent light transmittance.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The island light features 3 E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulb is not included
- The light supports up to 60 watts maximum.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulb is used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED Edison style bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: Downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Height: cord length adjustable up to 47.2 inch
- Max Watts: 60
- Material: Metal,Glass
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||17.5 × 12.5 × 12 in|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Is there a way to access the instructions online? They were not in the box when it was delivered. answer nowAsked by November 20, 2022 2:23 amonA Hi, we have sent you the instructions by message, please check it. Thank you.
Q How do you secure the the side bars so they do not hang down due to the weight of the lights? answer nowAsked by November 20, 2022 2:23 amonA Hello, you can push the side bars towards the ceiling direction lightly; a more detailed description in the instructions. Thanks.