Industrial Island Pendant Chandelier Brushed Nickel Finish
15 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Ceiling
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Kitchen,Dining Room
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal,Glass
- Size -59.05 inch height
Industrial Kitchen Island Globe Pendant Light
The pendant light’s canopy and lamp holders are dressed in a rustproof brushed nickel finish, revitalizing your home decor with a bit of metallic shimmer. Crafted from impurity-free hand-blown glass, its clear glass bell shades give your aesthetic a rustic charm with excellent light transmittance. It is an elegant addition to your space with its shiny finish.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The island light features 3 E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulb is not included
- The light supports up to 60 watts maximum.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulb is used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED Edison style bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: Downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Height: cord length adjustable up to 47.2 inch
- Max Watts: 60
- Material: Metal,Glass
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||54 × 28 × 23 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q is this black or bronze? it looks black in the picture answer nowAsked by December 12, 2018 12:00 amonA The hanging cord is black, the fixture itself is a chocolate brown, wouldn’t really call it bronze, but I love this fixture above my black kitchen island.
- Q Can this be used to replace a can or recessed light? I assume a converter kit can be used but not... answer nowAsked by March 12, 2018 12:00 amonA Sorry, it can not be used as recessed light, just hanging pendant.