Bronze, Industrial, Glass Dome Kitchen Pendant Light Fixture
20 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Pendant
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Kitchen, Dining Room
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal, Glass
- Size - 47.2 inch cord
Industrial Classic Glass Pendant Light
This classic pendant features on clear handblown glass shade with handsome oil rubbed bronze finish. Having the perfect pendant light that go with your decoration style can greatly improve the overall look in your house. This glass pendant light is the ideal choice when it comes to both ambient and task lighting around your indoor space. Design with simple yet classic shapes and handblown clear glass, it will add a perfect accent to your furnishing and balance the elements around it.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The glass pendant light features 1 E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulb is not included.
- The light supports up to 60 watts maximum.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulb is used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED Edison style bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: Downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: Bronze
- Height: Cord length adjustable up to 47.2 inch
- Max Watts: 60
- Material: Metal, Glass
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||33 × 33 × 19.5 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q what is the minimum distance I can have between the ceiling and the bottom of the light? answer nowAsked by November 7, 2018 12:00 amonA Ours is 6 ft down.
- Q Anyone have a problem with the lights bowls being crooked?? answer nowAsked by August 20, 2018 12:00 amonA I have not had a problem with my being crooked ever.
- Q I’m planning on cutting the cord to fit a track light adapter. Does the cord itself include a gro... answer nowAsked by June 27, 2018 12:00 amonA Hello, this pendant light has all the wire including ground wire.
- Q can this be used to replace a "boob" style flush mount in a hall? answer nowAsked by June 23, 2018 12:00 amonA Depends on how high your ceiling is? I. Don't see why not. Although these hang via a black cord I modified them to hang by a hollow metal tube. Then they don't sway with the ceiling fans are on.
- Q What size is the fitter opening? I would like a 2 1/4" but see two answers at 2 1/4 and one for 3". answer nowAsked by June 16, 2018 12:00 amonA I don't understand what "fitter opening" means. Can you explain it a little more what item on the fixture you are talking about. Thanks.
- Q Did anyone have to cut the screw to get it to sit flush with ceiling? answer nowAsked by June 10, 2018 12:00 amonA I don’t think so. I had an electrician install it
- Q I would like to use this light for my dining room over the table. I need to have it be bright, w... answer nowAsked by May 18, 2018 12:00 amonA 60 watt.
- Q Would one of these above a dining table shed enough light? answer nowAsked by May 11, 2018 12:00 amonA Our table is 4’ x 9’ and the light is awesome!!!!!
- Q Does this come in a bigger dimension? We purchased this one, but loved it so much, we'd like to ... answer nowAsked by May 4, 2018 12:00 amonA Hello, we do not have larger size of this pendant but we have a 3 light island light of this style,. you can have a look at it by search the link below:
- Q Is there a pull chain on the light or uses a light switch? answer nowAsked by April 22, 2018 12:00 amonA No pull chain
- Q What is the shortest length if its flush against the ceiling, with lamp and wire? We only have 13... answer nowAsked by April 2, 2018 12:00 amonA Hello, the shortest length is more than 13 inch, so we are afraid it's not suit your need if you only have 13 inches for this pendant.
- Q What was the inside diameter of the can light? It seems the bracket that comes with the light isn... answer nowAsked by March 26, 2018 12:00 amonA Hello, the diameter of the fixture shade is about 11 inch, and the shade is not very thick. Please refer to the dimension picture on the product detail page for more size information.
- Q Is there a way to purchase the glass shade alone? I broke mine during a move recently answer nowAsked by March 22, 2018 12:00 amonA I don't think so....you could put in your search glass globe and see if something comes up
- Q I have a 13 foot high sloped ceiling. Can i replace the cord to accomadate the extra height? answer nowAsked by March 19, 2018 12:00 amonA Hello, we do not suggested to do so. If you really need to please consult licensed electrician
- Q What is the dimension of the plate that covers the existing outlet? answer nowAsked by March 19, 2018 12:00 amonA Hello, the diameter of this pendant light's plate is about 4.7 inch, please refer to the dimension picture on the product detail page for more size information
- Q Can this light be installed to a track light rail? answer nowAsked by March 2, 2018 12:00 amonA We do not suggested, as this penddant has canopy to install
- Q The glass hangs crooked. Will it straighten out or is it defective? answer nowAsked by February 28, 2018 12:00 amonA If the glass not defective, the shade is even, but at beginning of hanging, the cord may not straight due to warp.
- Q Can this pendant be adjusted to accommodate a 12 foot ceiling over a kitchen island? answer nowAsked by February 18, 2018 12:00 amonA Yes. It comes with quite a lot of wire. I have 9 ft ceilings and I needed to cut off at least 2.5 to 3 ft.
- Q This light is connected to the electrical box in the ceiling correct? How long does it hang dow... answer nowAsked by February 12, 2018 12:00 amonA There’s too much wire fo most applications. Cut it to desired length.
- Q Will you be stocking anymore of these in the brushed nickel? I need three!! answer nowAsked by February 9, 2018 12:00 amonA Hello, yes the brushed nickel pendant will be stock in the coming one week.
- Q What are the dimensions of the glass shade; diameter and height and what's the max length of the ... answer nowAsked by February 1, 2018 12:00 amonA The glass shade is 11" in diameter and 6" in height. The maximum length of the cord if 4'-6". The is from face of attachment to face of attachment.
- Q ceiling electric isn't directly over my table, can I drape over hook or through pulley so it hang... answer nowAsked by January 18, 2018 12:00 amonA That's what I had to do. It's working fine.
- Q Are the single pendant and three-light island pendant the same color? answer nowAsked by January 10, 2018 12:00 amonA except the color of the 3 island pendant is amber, others are same
- Q Can medal rods be purchased to cover the expos d cable? answer nowAsked by December 25, 2017 12:00 amonA Sorry the plastic cord can not be replaced by metal rod
- Q What is the maximum inches I can hang the light form the ceiling? I have an 11 foot ceiling. answer nowAsked by December 22, 2017 12:00 amonA The maximum length of the cord is 47 inch, please refer to the dimension picture on the product detail page for detail information.
- Q How long is the drop? I have a 15ft vaulted ceiling and need at least a 6ft drop for different ar... answer nowAsked by December 12, 2017 12:00 amonA I would estimate it’s only 3-4 foot, definitely not enough for your application.
- Q Is it possible to get a replacement glass globe? It has an imperfection and will not hang straight. answer nowAsked by November 28, 2017 12:00 amonA Yes, if you have previous order with this fixture, please contact us.
- Q can the glass shade be switched out with another glass shade and what are the specifications: answer nowAsked by November 19, 2017 12:00 amonA It's been a while since I hung mine, but I don't think so. If you change out the shade, then you've essentially just bought a cord.
- Q Can the shade be switch out with standard standard glass shade? What are the specs? answer nowAsked by November 19, 2017 12:00 amonA You have to look at the specs on the light. Look all the way down it tells you. Then you have to see what the spec on the new shade would be and if it will fit.
- Q witch wire is the smooth wire the one with the N or L tag on it? answer nowAsked by November 18, 2017 12:00 amonA It has mark on it to direct which wire should be connected.
- Q We want to hang this in a kitchen with a low ceiling. What is the length of the actual fixture if... answer nowAsked by November 9, 2017 12:00 amonA 12 inches from bottom to start of cord.
- Q Is this light on a dimmer connection or on/off switch? answer nowAsked by November 6, 2017 12:00 amonA Mine is on a dimmer...
- Q How long is the chord from the manufacture? Can the chord be removed and a longer chord installed? answer nowAsked by October 13, 2017 12:00 amonA the cord is about 47.2 inch and can not be removed
- Q Do these put out a good amount of light? I would have two or three of these in my kitchen and wou... answer nowAsked by October 9, 2017 12:00 amonA It depends on the lightbulb you use.
- Q Is this a conversion light? I have led lights in my ceiling now answer nowAsked by September 30, 2017 12:00 amonA We are not sure what do you mean, this fixture is hardwired and LED bulb can be used.
- Q Can you extend the overall length past 56" -- ideal total length (light box to bottom of glass sh... answer nowAsked by September 13, 2017 12:00 amonA we do not suggested extending the cord, but if you want more extra, after the order, please contact us.
- A Hello, we only sell shade to those who already have previous order of this light from us. If you have please contact us through email, find our store then click " have a question to ask" button then follow instructions.
- Q Advertised to use 60w incandesent bulb. when i received light it is marked 40w max. ??? can i ... answer nowAsked by August 20, 2017 12:00 amonA We used a 60 watt Edison bulb and it has been fine.
- Q What is the purpose of the three set screws on ring above glass? The threaded ring holds the gl... answer nowAsked by August 9, 2017 12:00 amonA The 3 screws just for decoration. The shade is tightened by the inner ring.
- Q In the pics the metal appears to be more gold than antique bronze. Is the metal portion gold or ... answer nowAsked by July 23, 2017 12:00 amonA Yeah it's kinda goodish, but it not really noticeable in person and looks good together
- Q I purchased this over December and broke the glass shade - can I buy a replacement shade for one ... answer nowAsked by July 11, 2017 12:00 amonA I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if the price of the glass is almost as much as a brand new set. Maybe check eBay and see if anyone there is willing to sell just the glass?
- Q Picture above show 11" x 11", but product discripsion saws 14x14 Which is correct? answer nowAsked by June 9, 2017 12:00 amonA the picture size is correct. description is package size
- Q How hard would it be to convert from hard wire to plug in cord? I would like to hang over seatin... answer nowAsked by May 16, 2017 12:00 amonA please reach out professional electrician to do this.
- Q Will this pendant work with a G40 or BT23 shape bulb? answer nowAsked by April 28, 2017 12:00 amonA G40 is OK, only make sure the bulb base is E26.
- Q What's the max length of the wire? Also, does it come with a rod? In the event it does not, can t... answer nowAsked by February 24, 2017 12:00 amonA The wire is about 110cm to 120cm. There is NO rod in this light. Yes, it is easy to straight, but if you need the wire completely straight like a rod, it may need a period of time.
- Q What is the size of the opening? I have a can light converter kit which fits shades with a 2 1/4"... answer nowAsked by February 23, 2017 12:00 amonA Yes the opening at the top of the glass shade is about 21/4 ".
- Q Does light coming off the pendant irritate the eye since the base is clear? answer nowAsked by February 22, 2017 12:00 amonA No, I used an LED vintage Edison looking bulb, similar to the picture, that I got at either Home Depot or Lowe's. They are not extremely bright. I have it on a dimmer for when I want less light.
- Q Can this light be hung as a flush mount without the extension? answer nowAsked by February 15, 2017 12:00 amonA Also they do make flush mounts as I have seen at home depot
- Q Just buying for the glass. U need the measurement of the top opening. Also is the top opening fla... answer nowAsked by January 16, 2017 12:00 amonA Usually, we will not suggest you to purchase the glass shade for a light socket not from us.
- Q I would like to purchase a pendant light for my craft room to hang over my work table. Would this... answer nowAsked by January 9, 2017 12:00 amonA I fee like it's more decorative than for actual lighting