Industrial Bronze Candle Chandelier 6-Light Dining Room Fixture
3 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Chandelier
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Kitchen, Dining Room
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal
- Size - 26.49”D*26.49”H
Farmhouse Dining Candle Chandelier
This candle chandelier features on oil rubbed bronze finish blended with silver strip on top and bottom of the fixture and base of the candle holder which makes it look elegant and also chic.It looks simple but bring luxury feel and create ambience to your hall dining kitchen and bedding rooms. Use bulbs with dimmer switch, you can transfer your room to any style you want. With up to 47.2 inch adjustable chain, you can definitely customize your lighting reference.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The wooden pendant light features E12 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulbs not included, 6 bulbs needed.
- The light supports up to 40 watts maximum each bulb.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulbs used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E12
- Light Direction:Uplight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: Bronze
- Height: Chain length adjustable up to 47.2 inch
- Max Watts: 40W*6
- Material: Metal
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||58.4 × 35.5 × 35.5 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Type Of Bulb|
|Number Of Lights|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can this be hung outdoors, fully exposed to the elements? answer nowAsked by November 6, 2018 12:00 amonA No, this fixture is rated for dry loactions, as it's non-waterproof, so it should not be installed in open environments
- Q Would this Chandelier be too small for a entrance way with 18 Ft ceiling? answer nowAsked by May 28, 2018 12:00 amonA I'm sorry I can't help you. It was a gift and I didn't see it at the unboxing.
- Q Will this be a good size and shape for a 48 inch round dining room table? answer nowAsked by March 23, 2018 12:00 amonA I think so. My table under it is that wide, but a rectangle. I think it would be a good size for a table that size and shape.
- Q We need a longer chain can the wire/chain be replaced? answer nowAsked by February 21, 2018 12:00 amonA if longer chain needed please contact us.
- Q Will this be coming back in stock? I would love to order this! answer nowAsked by February 20, 2018 12:00 amonA It is back in stock. I just order it a couple days ago.
- Q Why is this light not suggested on sloped ceilings?...can it still work on sloped ceiling? answer nowAsked by February 17, 2018 12:00 amonA Should be fine, there is a chain that’s flexible . I guess it depends on the slope
- Q Does the color appear black or more brownish? I am looking for a black chandelier. Thank you! answer nowAsked by December 18, 2017 12:00 amonA Hello- it’s deff not black but more of a brown/bronze color.
- Q What is the Chain total length and chandlier total length answer nowAsked by November 17, 2017 12:00 amonA The length of the chain is about 47.2 inch. please refer to the detail information to the product detail page.
- Q What kind of bulbs does this take? Size, Watts, volts etc? answer nowAsked by November 16, 2017 12:00 amonA I’m sorry it was a gift. So I don”t know.
- Q Hi, anybody knows about the package? It's came ready to ensamble ? answer nowAsked by September 18, 2017 12:00 amonA Out of the box, the arms need folded out and the bottom, decorative pieces between the arms have to be attached. It's very simple to do! We remodeled this year and changed several fixtures. This remains one of my favorite.
- Q would this chandelier work with 8 foot ceilings? i was originally looking for one that was closer... answer nowAsked by July 26, 2017 12:00 amonA We have ours on an 8' ceiling.
- Q Why does the product dimensions description differ from the photo product dimensions? 26" wide vs... answer nowAsked by May 9, 2017 12:00 amonA Please refer to the photo size, as the dimension description is the package size.
- Q Can this be an outdoor light under a covered structure? answer nowAsked by April 13, 2017 12:00 amonA Yes, it can.
- Q How tall is the chandelier without the chains? Can the chain be shortened? We have 8 foot ceilings. answer nowAsked by April 13, 2017 12:00 amonA About 73.73 inches. The chain can be shorted.
- Q Can you order extra chain? I'd be hanging from a 16' tall ceiling. answer nowAsked by March 23, 2017 12:00 amonA I'm not sure you can order extra chain length, although I'm sure they are readily available at your hardware store. I installed mine on a two story foyer (17') and the chain is long enough.
- Q Do the lower arms that hold the bulbs move so that they can be evenly spaced out? answer nowAsked by December 12, 2016 12:00 amonA Yes they do. The lowest bar inbetween is attached after spacing the arms. Hope that helps.
- Q What wattage of bulbs does this take?? My electrician couldn't even figure it out answer nowAsked by November 26, 2016 12:00 amonA Support 40W Max. each bulb .
- Q Can you detach the candle holder and have the bulb directly on the chandelier rather than the top... answer nowAsked by November 9, 2016 12:00 amonA Sorry, we cannot.
- Q How long is the chain, we have vaulted ceilings so I'm going to need a long chain. answer nowAsked by November 1, 2016 12:00 amonA We have already hung our light and I added the extra length.....it is around 52 inches total. Hope that works for you as it is a beautiful chandelier!!
- Q What color is this light? Black or oil rubbed bronze finish? answer nowAsked by August 15, 2016 12:00 amonA It is black. There is a rubbed silver/gray finish around the center part