Farmhouse Polygon Wire Cage Hanging Kitchen Pendant Light
6 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Pendant
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Kitchen, Bedroom
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal
- Size - 7.09"D*10.63"H
Farmhouse mini Wire Cage Pendant Light
Finished in oil rubbed bronze, the pendant light lends an industrial-inspired style to your living space. Its pyramid metal cage exudes geometric elegance and contemporary appeal to your aesthetic with its art deco element. Crafted from solid metal, it is durable and rustproof. It is a attractive addition to your space with its modern sophistication.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The metal pendant light features 1 E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulb is not included.
- The light supports up to 60 watts maximum.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulb used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: Downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color:Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Height: Chain length adjustable up to 47.2 inch
- Max Watts: 60W
- Material: Metal
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||20 × 21 × 23 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Is the drop down metal or flexible? Could it leave the wall and be looped over an appropriate ho... answer nowAsked by December 1, 2018 12:00 amonA It’s a cord.
- Q Can Edison bulbs be used? A reviewer commented theirs would not fit? answer nowAsked by January 31, 2018 12:00 amonA I got an Edison bulb for lowes and it works fine. It is a standard size bulb.
- Q Is the color brown? the description states oil rubbed bronze but in the photo is looks like a so... answer nowAsked by January 15, 2018 12:00 amonA I think it’s looks more bronze or black. It goes very well with the rest of my light fixtures which are all black and some are bronze.
- Q Would two of these be bright enough for a bedroom? answer nowAsked by September 11, 2017 12:00 amonA We put Edison bulbs in, so not so bright. More of a warm soft light.
- Q Can you use a regular bulb vs. Edison bulb in this? answer nowAsked by September 8, 2017 12:00 amonA We were able to use the newer variety of bulb - unable to get the curled variety
- Q Is the cord adjustable if you need to shorten the hanging length? answer nowAsked by August 29, 2017 12:00 amonA I hired an electrician and he shortened it, so yes, it's possible.
- Q Some lights are supposed to be for dry areas only. Can this be used over a kitchen sink?? answer nowAsked by August 9, 2017 12:00 amonA Yes.
- Q hello, is the cord adjustable to the desired size? answer nowAsked by November 9, 2015 12:00 amonA Hello, the cord only can be shortened as you need, thanks.
- Q What color is the painted finish of the wire cage? answer nowAsked by November 8, 2015 12:00 amonA Black