Farmhouse 3-Light Hanging Pendant Chandelier Cage Shade
Out of stock
- Light Fixture Form - Pendant Light
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Dining Room
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal
Notify me when item is back in stock.
3-Light ORB Cluster Pendant Light for Dining Room
Finished with a rustproof oil rubbed bronze, the chandelier lends an antique charm to your home decor. The chandelier flaunts three metal wire cage shades including one globe shade, one cylinder shade and one bell shade. Feel free to adjust three cords of the shades to go with your overall design scheme. Its open design allows the lights to shine through freely and allows you to replace the bulbs easily.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The cluster pendant light features 3 E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulb not included.
- The light support up to 60 watts maximum.
- With rustproof oil rubbed bronze finish, the 3-light cluster pendant light features three metal cage, one is cylinder shape, one is globe shape and one is bell shape.
- Featuring 3 cords of the metal cage, maximum length is 47.2 inches, you can adjust the height arbitrarily to suit and illuminate any room of vintage industrial style.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: Downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: ORB
- Max Watts: 60
- Material: Metal
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL, Incandescent, etc
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||40 × 39 × 37 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q One of our bulb covers broke during an earthquake. Can I purchase a replacement for it? answer nowAsked by December 15, 2018 12:00 amonA Not that I know.
- Q can i get an extra ceiling plate? I need to paint it white for now (but when puppy grows up I can... answer nowAsked by December 15, 2018 12:00 amonA Not that know call number on warranty
- Q Could the wiring be reversed. I installed to existing ceiling wires. The previous fixture worked.... answer nowAsked by October 6, 2018 12:00 amonA I would like very much to answer your question but I am not mechanically inclined. Good Luck it is a great light!
- Q Hello. I have a slanted celing. How can this be mounted attractively? answer nowAsked by July 13, 2018 12:00 amonA My ceiling is slanted. The light looks great on a slanted ceiling.
- Q Does the manufacturer offer smaller lights of the same design? answer nowAsked by March 26, 2018 12:00 amonA We don't have smaller lights of the same design currently.
- Q We put it up today, it is absolutely beautiful. Obviously we had to adjust length. When completed... answer nowAsked by November 3, 2017 12:00 amonA Were not straight in beginning, but as they hung for a couple days, they straightened out.
- Q How are the lengths adjusted? Manually or must wires be cut? answer nowAsked by October 8, 2017 12:00 amonA They are already done. This is a beautiful piece that hangs over my kitchen island. I've received so many compliments on it and have absolutely no regrets.
- Q Can i use a regular 60 wt bulb or are they specific bulbs ?? answer nowAsked by September 19, 2017 12:00 amonA Yes you can.
- Q how long is each cord from ceiling to light. I had to move my table so it's off center can I "sw... answer nowAsked by September 12, 2017 12:00 amonA cords are adjustable
- Q Has anyone spraypainted this? I was looking for a gold fixture but this is so cool! answer nowAsked by August 23, 2017 12:00 amonA No hung as bought and looks great
- Q Would this look ok if "ropes" were shortened enough such that you could walk under it or is it be... answer nowAsked by August 4, 2017 12:00 amonA Yes, I think that would look great too! When you shorten the ropes, I'd still keep the staggered look. I have mine over our dining room table. I've received so many compliments. I'd definitely recommend this light fixture:)
- Q What's the difference between this light and the one by Dazhuan? answer nowAsked by July 13, 2017 12:00 amonA I am not sure, read the description among two and compare. I have only purchased this light and I love it.
- Q can you hang this on a vaulted ceiling with a semi flush cap answer nowAsked by April 4, 2017 12:00 amonA I don't know. I have it over our kitchen island. I jus love it.
- Q is this long enough to hang from an 11ft ceiling in an entryway? answer nowAsked by March 29, 2017 12:00 amonA Absolutely, the cords are all adjustable. I have this light fixture adjusted to hang above my dinning room table and love it, I have also had many compliments on it!It would be perfect for 11 ft.ceiling.
- Q is it bright enough? buyers said its dimmer wht does tht mean answer nowAsked by December 30, 2016 12:00 amonA I have Edison light bulbs in mine & it's pleasing to the eye. Definitely bright for dining & I don't have a dimmer switch on it.
- Q Can you change out the decorative shade to something different? answer nowAsked by November 7, 2016 12:00 amonA Hello, the cage shade couldn't be changed, thanks.
- Q approximately - what is the dimension of the individual light fixtures? answer nowAsked by October 18, 2016 12:00 amonA The largest of the three is approximately 12" and the other two are approximately 8". I measured the actual wire shades of the individual lights. Hope that helps.
- Q Color says oil rubbed bronze, but i see reviews saying it is black, what color is it???? thank... answer nowAsked by October 13, 2016 12:00 amonA It's a little of both. The actual cages do look black. Unless you stand and study it it's hard to tell the difference between the two. All I know is I have gotten a million excellent comments on this light!
- Q why did it come in black metal cages. there wasn't even an option for this. can i actually get th... answer nowAsked by September 19, 2016 12:00 amonA Hello, kindly check the mail we sent you. Thank you.
- Q What is the longest possible length of each light? answer nowAsked by August 26, 2016 12:00 amonA Hello, the cable of each is approx. 47.24 inch, thanks.
- Q How do you adjust the length of the cords suspending the cages? answer nowAsked by August 16, 2016 12:00 amonA Hello, it can be adjusted by releasing the locking screw at ceiling rose, thanks.
- Q Would 2 of these look cluttered over a 6 foot long island? answer nowAsked by July 2, 2016 12:00 amonA Not if you space them properly
- Q Will this produce enough light to hang over the kitchen sink? answer nowAsked by June 22, 2016 12:00 amonA absolutely- that's where we have it. We use the old school (looking) edison bulbs in it and it's plenty of light for the sink. This is a very large light fixture (much larger than the photo shows)- make sure to check dimensions. We love it and get compliments right away anytime anyone walks into our kitchen.
- Q Can this be mounted on a 5.5 inch mounting strap/plate? answer nowAsked by April 20, 2016 12:00 amonA Yes
- Q Is the height 25.8" as listed in the technical details, or ~55.8" (47.2"+8.6") shown in the picture? answer nowAsked by March 6, 2016 12:00 amonA All of them are correct the cords are adjustable