Claxy’s Hospitality Division focuses on serving commercial and hospitality projects such as hotels, resorts, restaurants, office spaces etc. We strive to be a go-to resource for the Hospitality Industry where clients can specify, design and create distinctive lighting for their projects. With a wide array of custom capabilities, we aim to please with perfection. We look forward to working with you and showing you what Claxy Hospitality has to offer. If you are a designer, architect, specifier, purchasing agent or distributor interested in setting up an account, please see Account Set-Up below. If you are a residential interior designer, architect or contractor working on a residential project, please see our Trade Program page.
Hospitality Mission Statement
The mission of the Claxy Hospitality Division is to service the increasing needs for those working in the Hospitality Industry. Our reputation for exclusive designs and custom capabilities is well established within the field. For that reason our fixtures have been used in hotel common areas, public spaces, hotel suites and restaurants around the country. With a wide range of unique products that can service many aspects of your project, we have become a go-to resource for clients around the globe with a view to showcase these distinctive designs in a wide range of commercial projects. We are hands on from complete design to modification of standard products. We offer innovative and decorative lighting solutions for any budget. We look forward to working with you and your specific project needs.
What we can offer:
- In house product design team
- Custom lampshade manufacturing
- UL production facility in-house
- Metal working capabilities
- Partnerships with other manufacturing facilities in US & China
- Volume based discounts available – Prices are on a per job basis
- Unique, exclusive, custom designs, collaboratively tailored to your project
- Innovative and decorative lighting solutions for any budget
Hospitality Sales Manager
If you are a Hospitality & Commercial Interior Designer, Architect, General Contractor, Specifier or Purchasing Agent working on a hospitality or commercial project, you can set up an account by following the steps below. If you have any questions regarding this program, you may also contact our Hospitality Sales Manager.
1) Visit our Account Page and create your account with an email and password.
2) Once you log in to your account, send email to email@example.com, put “Trade Program” in your subject line and tell us your needs of our products.
3) After you have submitted your request, you will receive a confirmation email from our Customer Care team.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact our Customer Care team by phone (469) 298-8856, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.