Seeded Glass Moravian Star Flush Mount Ceiling Light
10 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Ceiling
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage -Indoor
- Room Type - Foyer, Kitchen
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal, Glass
- Size - 12.7-in
Seeded Glass Black Moravian Star Ceiling Light
Inspired by the ancient wit, this ceiling light is made of fun, delicacy and aestheticism. Brass endowed it with a sense of glamour, seeded glass makes it more dreamy, and exquisite craftsmanship vitalized it, and more are for you to discover. To make room for bulb usage, the ceiling light is a flush mount and no place to store wires. Due to the small space, larger bulbs may not fit in.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
This star ceiling light features 1 E26 based socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulb not included.
- The light support up to 60 watts maximum.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulb with compatible dimmer switch.
- For enery efficiency, LED Edison style bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: Black
- Height: 8.8"
- Maxi Watts: 60
- Material: Metal, Glass, Brass
- Bulb Type: Recommended A19, B11, and corn bulbs
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||38 × 38 × 28 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Is this bright enough to light up an 8x10 entryway? Debating whether I would need 1 or 2 lights b... answer nowAsked by September 10, 2018 12:00 amonA Hi, Thanks for your question! We suggest you to use higher wattage LED bulbs, in that case one light would do for an 8 x10 room space. And please note that the space for a light bulb in the shade might be a bit small, you can only use bulbs slender than 2.36" and shorter than 4.33". Hope this helps!