Industrial Swing Arm Plug-in Wall Light Black 2 Pack Fixture
6 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Wall Sconce
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Bedroom, Kitchen
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal
Industrial Swing Arm Wall Sconce Hardwired or Plug-in Light
This swing arm sconce is beautiful and functional.
Black finish with antique brass lamp holder brings industrial but chic style. Two rods with rotary pins, you can fully adjust the light direction to suit your lighting need.
The 2-in-1 design make the fixture with 2 usage ways, you can transfer it to a plug-in light(also need to be installed on wall). The canopy comes with a rotary on/off switch(NOT DIMMABLE).
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The wall lights features E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulbs not included.
- The light supports up to 60 watts maximum each bulb.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulbs used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- 2 bulbs needed, for energy efficiency, LED bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: Adjustable
- Connection: Hardwired/Plug-in
- Color: Black
- Max Watts: 60W*2
- Material: Metal
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||38 × 38 × 20 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Is it possible to remove one segment of the arm to make it shorter? answer nowAsked by December 24, 2018 12:00 amonA Sorry, it can not
- Q Is there a cord cover? I cannot tell from the photos. answer nowAsked by November 11, 2018 12:00 amonA Sorry have no idea what the cord cover mean, But the fixture haseverything needed to be a plug in lightw or hardwired light
- Q Do these lights come with a cord to plug into a wall outlet or does it need to be hardwired? The... answer nowAsked by July 6, 2018 12:00 amonA Yes, this fixture can be mounted as a hardwired sconce and also a plug-in sconce
- Q Dimensions are needed here. How deep is the shade? What is the maximum extension of the bulb aw... answer nowAsked by June 29, 2018 12:00 amonA The height of the shade is about 6.1 inch. The maximun extension is 26 inch. For more dimension information, please see the size picture on the product detail page
- Q It says adjust horizon, does that means it swings left and right? answer nowAsked by June 16, 2018 12:00 amonA Yes it can swing from left to right
- Q Does this pivot at the top of the shade area or just at the arms? answer nowAsked by March 5, 2018 12:00 amonA Yes. There is a pivot point above the shade.