Industrial Kitchen Island Globe Pendant Light 3-Light Brushed Nickel
8 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Ceiling
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Kitchen,Dining Room
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal,Glass
- Size -59.84 inch height
Industrial Kitchen Island Globe Pendant Light
The pendant light’s canopy, cords and shade holders are dressed in rustproof brushed nickel finish, lending a metallic glimmer to your home. Crafted from impurity-free hand-blown glass, its globe shades give your aesthetic a contemporary chic with excellent light transmittance. It is a stunning addition to your living space with its industrial charm.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The island light features 3 E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulb is not included
- The light supports up to 60 watts maximum.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulb is used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED Edison style bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: Downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Height: cord length adjustable up to 47.2 inch
- Max Watts: 60
- Material: Metal,Glass
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||29.5 × 13 × 10.5 in|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
Q How do you adjust the cords to the desired length? answer nowAsked by November 20, 2022 2:23 amonA We cut the cords
Q What is the length of the fixture? I see the package dimensions but that may not reflect the actu... answer nowAsked by November 20, 2022 2:23 amonA Hello, the length of the canopy is 35.82'' and the maximum length of cords (adjustable) is 47.2''. You can also check the other dimensions in the last image.
Q Does this fixture have a switch or pullcord? We're going to install smart bulbs but want a backup... answer nowAsked by November 20, 2022 2:23 amonA No,