Industrial Antique Bronze Wall Sconce 2-Light Metal Fixture
Out of stock
- Light Fixture Form - Wall Sconce
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type - Bathroom, Bedroom
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Industrial Farmhouse 2-Light Wall Sconce
Flaunting an antique bronze finish, the wall sconce adds a bit of vintage charm to your aesthetic. Crafted of solid metal and featuring exquisite workmanship, the wall sconce is durable and rustproof. Its metal cone shade and brass lamp holders give your living space an industrial yet classic charm.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The wooden pendant light features 2 E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulb is not included.
- The light supports up to 60 watts maximum each bulb.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulb is used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED Edison style bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: Downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: Black
- Max Watts: 60*2
- Material: Metal
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||39 × 25 × 15 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Would this be a good fixture for over a kitchen sink? How far out from the wall are the fixtures? answer nowAsked by October 13, 2018 12:00 amonA Yes. It is a great fixture! We have ours above bathroom sinks.
- Q Can it be used in a bathroom? The picture shows it in a bathroom but the description says not to... answer nowAsked by June 9, 2018 12:00 amonA We have two in our bathroom. Love them!
- Q The base circle from top to bottom is how tall? also i have a almost two inch lip i have to clea... answer nowAsked by April 28, 2018 12:00 amonA It's about 1 inch.
- Q What color is the cross bar and the sockets that the shades attach too - brushed brass or steel/n... answer nowAsked by March 29, 2018 12:00 amonA Steel nickel
- Q Measurements make no sense?! There is no way that one of the lamp shades is 8.66" but total lengt... answer nowAsked by January 18, 2018 12:00 amonA each lamp shade is 8.66' on the bottom diameter. The lateral bar is 14.17" wide.
- A Absolutely, as long as it has a standard base intended to replace a standard incandescent bulb it will be fine. I would suggest getting an LED bulb that is dimmable. I think you will find the LED quite bright and will wand to turn it down a bit.
- Q What is the depth of this light, how far does it come off the wall and is it dimmable? answer nowAsked by August 19, 2017 12:00 amonA it is about 2 inch, dimmable with dimmer switch
- Q Is this big enough for a 60 inch vanity with one sink? answer nowAsked by August 12, 2017 12:00 amonA It would probably be fine, but mine is over a 21" vanity.
- Q What is the color of the actual fixture (not shade)? answer nowAsked by August 9, 2017 12:00 amonA It's a very dark bronze. Almost black but not quite
- Q How much space/clearance between the wall and edge of lampshade? answer nowAsked by May 28, 2017 12:00 amonA 2 inches... and if you mean the end of the lamp shade, it's 9.5 inches.
- Q What type of light does this cast with the Edison bulbs? Wondering if it would be suitable above ... answer nowAsked by March 28, 2017 12:00 amonA I put mine in my master bathroom and I just got the Edison bulbs that are 60 watt instead of 40 for more light and it's just fine!
- Q Do I have to use an Edison-style bulb with this fixture? answer nowAsked by March 23, 2017 12:00 amonA No u can use regular bulbs. It creates shadow. It wasn't good for us as we had purchased two for our MB but too shadowy. And it would had been main light source. If u have other light sources in ur room, these r nice.
- Q Can this light be mounted upside down? And is it dimmable? answer nowAsked by March 8, 2017 12:00 amonA Yes, it can be mounted upside down. It can works with dimmable bulbs.
- Q Can you adjust the shades? Do they tilt back slightly and to the sides or do they only point down... answer nowAsked by January 6, 2017 12:00 amonA No, they are rigid.