Vintage Cracked Glass Pendant Lights Red Antique Copper
26 in stock
- Light Fixture Form - Pendant
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage - Indoor
- Room Type -Kitchen, Dining Room
- Power Source - AC
- Material - Metal/Glass
- Size - 6.69”D*9.45”H
Red Copper Pendant Light Cracked Glass Shade
The pendant light’s canopy, wire cage and lamp holder are coated in an antique red copper finish, lending a rustic charm to your home. The cracked glass bell shade is opaque, dreamy and exudes a attractive glow in the space, creating an inviting atmosphere in your home.
Compatible with variety of bulbs
The glass pendant light features 1 E26 base socket which is compatible with a variety of bulb types: LED, INCANDESCENT, CFL.
- The bulb is not included.
- The light supports up to 60 watts maximum.
- The fixture is dimmable when the bulb used with a compatible dimmer switch.
- For energy efficiency, LED bulb is recommended.
Outstanding features and specification
- Bulb Base: E26
- Light Direction: Downlight
- Connection: Hardwired
- Color: Red Copper
- Height: Cord length adjustable up to 47.2 inch
- Max Watts: 60W
- Material: Metal/Glass
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL or Incandescent, fully dimmable with compatible dimmer switch
Perfect lighting or decoration for any rooms and business areas
- Please install it by a licensed electrician.
- Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
- For the longer service life, Please use it in dry environment.
|Dimensions||27 × 26 × 27.5 cm|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage|
|Number Of Lights|
|Type Of Bulb|
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Can this light be installed with vaulted ceilings? answer nowAsked by October 30, 2017 12:00 amonA It can not be installed with vaulted ceilings.
- Q What is the brightest bulb i can use for this product? answer nowAsked by May 19, 2017 12:00 amonA I looked to see if there was a warning on the stem but do not see one, I have 60 watt edison bulbs in mine. I have 2 over a 7' island and am happy with the color and quality.
- Q Can you remove the glass from the wiring to clean it answer nowAsked by March 9, 2017 12:00 amonA I have installed them recently and have not tried doing so.
- Q How bright are they? I am looking to put them in a large room answer nowAsked by January 27, 2017 12:00 amonA I have it over an island in my kitchen. Not real bright.
- Q There are two different size dimensions given , one says 6 inches wide x 8 inches height the ot... answer nowAsked by December 14, 2016 12:00 amonA Hi Gary, size 10.8 x 10.2 x 9.9 inches is the package size on website, thank you.
- Q Only one left. Need three. Are they going to be in stock soon? answer nowAsked by November 10, 2016 12:00 amonA Hi Susan, Thank you for your support. It will be restock soon, thank you.